UTP05 Network Cable AnalyserJanuary 27, 2020
BOK-ARD-09301 Getting Started with ArduinoJanuary 27, 2020
SHIELD-MD10 Cytron 10A Motor Driver Shield
- Bi-directional control for 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 15V, .
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Stackable I/O header pin.
- Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.