- Single-supply or dual supplies
- Wide range of supply voltage Maximum rating: 2 V to 36 V, Low input bias current, Low output saturation voltage
- Low supply-current independent of supply voltage: 200 ?A per comparator, Low input offset voltage
- Common-mode input voltage range Includes Ground, Output compatible with TTL, MOS, and CMOS
- Differential input voltage range equal to maximum-rated supply voltage: ?36 V, Example Applications: Vacuum robot, Single phase UPS, Server PSU, Cordless power tool, Wireless Infrastructure, Appliances, Building Automation, Factory automation & control, Motor drives, Infotainment & cluster
9.00 AED – 15.00 AED
These devices consist of two independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.
pack of 3, pack of 5