Goot TQ-77 Soldering Iron is Quick Heat Up 20/200W Soldering Iron from Japan with Two-stage High-Power 20/200W Ceramic Heater
It is a state-of-art soldering iron with Two-Stage Heat-Switch System.
The Goot TQ-77 Soldering Iron can be used at High 200 Watt and Low 20 Watt. The quick-heat soldering iron is best suitable for areas where quick heating is required.
Features & Benefits ?
- Soldering Iron Tip with Ceramic Heater
- Ergonomic Design
- Voltage ? 220-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Length ? 167 mm (w/o Cord Bushing)
- Insulation Resistance: Over 100M? (500V DC)
- Weight ? 90g (W/o Cord)
- Compact and Light ? Easy to use.
- Power Consumption ? High 200W / Low 20W
- Heater ? Ceramic Heater
- Power Cord Length ? 1.5m
- Accessories Soldering Iron Tip ? (TQ-77RT-B)
- 2 Stage Heat Switching System
- Silicone High Temperature Flexible Cable.
- Model ? TQ-77
JAN Code: 4975205030427
Country of Origin ? Japan