- 7-Channel High Current Sink Drivers
- Supports Up to 20-V Output Pullup Voltage
- Low Output VOL?of 0.6 V (Typical) With:
- 100-mA (Typical) Current Sink per Channel at 3.3-V Logic Input(1)
- 140-mA (Typical) Current Sink per Channel at 5-V Logic Input(1)
- Compatible to 3.3-V and 5-V Microcontrollers and Logic Interface
- Internal Free-Wheeling Diodes for Inductive Kick-Back Protection
- Input Pulldown Resistors Allows Tri-Stating the Input Driver
- Input RC-Snubber to Eliminate Spurious Operation in Noisy Environment
- Low Input and Output Leakage Currents
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22:
- 2-kV HBM, 500-V CDM
20.00 AED – 38.00 AED
The ULN2003V12 device is a low-power upgrade of TI?s popular ULN2003 family of 7-channel Darlington transistor array. The ULN2003V12 sink driver features 7 low-output impedance drivers that minimize on-chip power dissipation. When driving a typical 12-V relay coil, a ULN2003V12 can dissipate up to 12 times lower power than an equivalent ULN2003A. The ULN2003V12 driver is pin-to-pin compatible with ULN2003 family of devices.
The ULN2003V12 supports 3.3-V to 5-V CMOS logic input interface thus making it compatible to a wide range of microcontrollers and other logic interfaces. The ULN2003V12 also supports other logic input levels, like TTL or 1.8 V. Each output of the ULN2003V12 features an internal free-wheeling diode connected in a common-cathode configuration at the COM pin.
The ULN2003V12 provides flexibility of increasing current sink capability through combining several adjacent channels in parallel. Under typical conditions the ULN2003V12 can support up to 1 A of load current when all 7-channels are connected in parallel.
pack of 10, pack of 5